Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SPARK!!!

sparky spark spark I love the website Spark people! I am just figuring it all out but it seems like a great website! i made a recipe that I got off there tonight and it was really good! AND the family ate it!

Okay this is what I really ate....

B oatmeal and banana as planned!
S hummus and veggies ummmyummy
L squash from last night and a fat free cheese sandwich w 2 slices diet bread
S yogurt and almonds
D steak w mushrooms, green beans and a small amount of potatos
S AGAIN hummus and almonds....

I bought the almonds and know I want to eat them all day! Not good! I know that they are good for me but not when I want a million of them. But the serving size on the containter says a 1/4 cup and to be honest all that I have had today I do not even think add up to that. So it is not all that bad.

AND I drank a million onces of water and I only had like half a cup of COFFEE!!! OMG!

So I guess this is some good stuff! Again I feel like I ate a ton today, But I ate six times and my BFF says that is okay.....So I dont know we will see....

This morning I weighed 178.4, so going down! I wish I could go by the scale downstairs though because I am at 176.4 down there!!!! But no...We got the bastard batteries....

Love ya ! And I hope so much that you are feeling better! and that you are doing a good job at what you are eating that is if you are able to eat anything!!! Oh and honey Try SPARKPEOPLE.com