Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Horrible Day

Okay, so I am completely exhausted I am actually falling asleep at work. I have to keep moving around so I don't pass out. Then to top it off I left the house today with NOTHING to eat. So this is what I have eaten so far today:

B-Breakfast Burrito with Sausage and Egg from a local burrito house
S-6 pack of choclate donuts (320 Calories ALONE!) Didn't know that

And so I don't know what I am doing for lunch yet. I should probably starve for the rest of the day! I am looking forward to going home and cooking a good healthy meal.

Crystal, I hope your day is going better than mine, I only had $3 on me today, so I did what I could!

Check in later.

Very very disappointed today :(

Jenn


Okay...it's later!

My day didn't end on too bad of a note.

L-6in Tuna sub from subway on wheat bread. Veggies were tomatos, lettuce, black olives, cucumbers.
D-Beef Broccoli stir fry

I am looking forward to tomorrow.

I get to have the left over beef broccoli for lunch and hummus with cauliflower for snack. I was really looking forward to breakfast which was supposed to be 1/2 a bagel with 1 egg, but my bagels were like rocks. So, I will have to improvise, just not sure how yet.

I didn't have that much of water intake today, so I will have to work on that tomorrow.

Alright, goodnight!

Jenn