Thursday, January 22, 2009

Willpower

So, I slept about 5 hours today. Before I laid down though I ate a medium sized bowl of cereal and 1/2 a banana (it was too ripe for my taste.) I should have measured out the cereal but I was too lazy. Now that I am up I am starving, I had a snack of cheese stick with deli meat, but God did that NOT hit the spot, I want food and there is a yummy yummy pizza sitting in the fridge calling my name. So I am here writing and drinking water to try and fill the void of pure hunger. I am working on cooking dinner, which is going to be the Szechuan Chicken I had on my meal plan. Looking forward to that one...MMMMMM!

Crissie, I have to agree with Jeffs post about the snacking. It is not good for people to eat only 3 times a day because our bodies go through what my doc called calorie starvation and hence will hold onto all of the calories we put into our bodies and will hinder us from losing weight. So the snacks allow for our bodies to constantly have calorie intake which speeds up our metabolism because it isn't starving for calories.

If you feel like you are eating a ton, try and cut down on your portions. Or, try and take out some carbs from the day, although by the look of things you're not eating too many carbs. Try and maybe drink a diet non-caffeinated coke, maybe only 6oz, that should help fill the you up and you could cut down on the portion sizes. Just a suggestion.

Okay I will check in on here later with you guys.

Love ya both, just in different ways!

Jenn