Sunday, January 18, 2009

I think I got it

My meal plan

M
B egg whites and salsa
S Banana
L Chicken w veggies
S cheese stick
D pork and veggies

T
B Oatmeal
S yogurt
L turkey wrap
S Hummus and veggies
D Steak w the fam

W
B yogurt and wheat toast
S apple
L smart one
S F F pudding
D Salad w turkey

T
B eggs
S cheese stick
L big salad
S Hummus
D Pea soup

F
B pancakes
S yogurt
L pea soup
S cranberries
D baked chicken

S
B oatmeal
S Banana
L smart one
S cheese stick
D diet soup andslice of toast

S
B cereal
s apple and peanut butter
L turkey sandwich
S yogurt
D diet grilled cheese

Okay jenn when you hop on here and you get the chance can you look over this and let me know what you think? I have everything that I need to do the first few days but I need to get to the store for the other things and I need to make a list for the fridge so that I can remember. Okay GTG BIG love!!