Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fantabulous Day

Okay, so far has been a fantabulous day!

B-2 pancakes with butter and honey (very little amounts) and an orange
S-none
L-Curried Sweet Potato and Cauliflower soup
S-Hummus and Broccoli with 100 calorie ff chocolate pudding
D-Lasagna and Salad

All in all I don't think I have done so bad today. Tonight is going to be tricky because we are going to a friends house and we brought the goodies. But I bet you I will be able to hero it.

Crystal, I hope that your day is going better. I too stepped on the scale this afternoon and it has stayed at 223.5. I am thinking I am going to have to step up the exercising. I was also thinking that I may not be putting enough calories in my body so it is starving. I am going to tinker with adding a little bit to my snacks and see if that doens't help. I am also going to step up the exercising.

I didn't walk today, but I am planning on working out tomrrow morning.

Check in later.

Jenn