Monday, January 26, 2009

UGH!!!!!

Crissie,

I am proud of you for only eating a yogurt tonight before bed, and I am sorry that you ate too much for dinner.

Me on the other hand, this is what I ate today:

B-none
S-1/2 bagel with light cream cheese
L-Subway flatbred sandwich with roasted chicken, a slice of provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, and banana peppers.
S-A yogurt and a 100 Calorie FF Chocolate pudding
S-about 3oz of Chili Cheese Fritos (almost a whole bag) :(

Okay, so sitting at work with no dinner is hard...but still no excuses right. I have had a hard day today with a lot of 911's and when my adrenaline got pumping on this last one I really got hungry bad and the chips were the only thing around. I am going to start over packing snacks for me so that way I always have something at my disposal, and if I don't eat it then I can take it back home or leave it here for the next day.

So all in all I didn't all that bad minus my last snack. It also doesn't help that I didn't eat any dinner. On a more positive note I have drinken a liter of water and am hoping to drink more. So I have hit my goal for 2 days in a row now on the consumption of water.

Crissie, I hear you about the stress with Gab, and I wish it were not so hard for you. I am having stress right now because my babysitter told me that Caleb vomited this afternoon, didn't spit up but vomited. So now my mind is running as to why he is doing that. I am praying like a mad woman that it is because some post-nasal drip hit his gag reflex and made him vomit.

Crystal I was thinking about changing the dialogue under the word journey to include faith, mental and physical health, because I think that the journey of becoming healthy is so much more than just our weight...tell me what you think.



Peace,
Jenn