Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My day was okay

Jenn, sorry to hear that you had a rough day. I cheated a little myself in te evning but nothing to bad to throw the whole day out. I know that it sucks with you having to go to work and all and the problem of not having alot of food in the house. I am sorry that you are struggling and feeling bad often about your dieting and your stressors. I wish that there was something that I could do to make it better for the both of us. I can tell you that if I had money I would for sure give you a million and then you would not have to worry about that! Ahhhh what a nice thought. No money trouble. I am not sure if either one of us will ever know what that is like. Oh well.

Today I did get up and do my work out video and that made me feel happy. I did it two days in a row. I still get mad though that my little gab crys the whole time that I am doing it and this makes it so much harder for me to work out. I wish that her DAD would take her for an extra hour a few times a week and that I could go to the gym like a normal dieting human being but NO!!! Whatever.

I ate this

B two low fat pancakes and two sausages
S a banana and a string cheese
L this chicken that we have in the freezer like nuggets but with coating and peas
S a few cheerios like 50 maybe...
D a piece of bakes chicken a little mashed potatos and peas
S yougurt and almonds
S strawberries and a cheese stick

So as you can see I ate a bit more than I had planned to but oh well. I think that it will be okay because I lot of the things that I had were not all that bad for me. So there is that oh and I did my work out!

I am watching junk on tv and I am going to go to bed very soon.

I had alot of water too. Four or maybe five bottles of it I think.

Okay girlie I gotta go!

Love ya!