Saturday, January 17, 2009

O f course I did not get out of the house and I had the baby all day and I feel like I ate a ton

breakfast 2 low fat pancakes, the pre made kind so they are small, two low fat sauages and a hash brown, not good I know... Lunch..I ate a little of left over pork roast and a few maybe ten tater tots that I made for the kids and Dinner was this healthy chicken with tomato sauce over whol wheat spegetti...I also snacked on fruit almost all day it seems and i had fat free and sugar free jello for desert. i feel like I ate alot today. That and I did not get a chance to do anything today outside of my cage and there for I did not get any calories out....Darn. I am meaning to do my situps today but for some reason I cannot get myself motivated today.

Jenn, I hope that you are not feeling bad or upset that I have hijacked this blog. i know that this is a team effort but I am thinking that I really like doing this so I am going on and on! I am sorry if it puts pressure on you or you have to catch up on this when you get a chance but I am just loving it! I look forward to reading what you have to tell me about how it has been going for you. I know that I have eatten more than you have. I am being a heffer!