Friday, January 23, 2009

OH BOY!

Okay, so I posted earlier what I ate during the day but here is the real deal before I go home and start my day again!

B-Cereal and 1/2 banana
D-Szechuan Orange Chicken over 1/2 cup of rice
D (again)- Deli creations sandwich
S-Peaches and string cheese
S-String Cheese

Boy I guess I wanted string cheese today.

If I sit and look at this it isn't all that bad because I ate my first dinner at 5 and then my second at 1115pm. The absolute bad thing is that I have not drinken hardly any water. I have drinken about 1/3 of a 32 oz bottle of Gatorade melon, but that is now in the trash because it got hot.

I need to get motivated to workout. I don't have a choice. The weather is so nice right now during the day I should go walk by the river for at least 45 minutes or so.

I am starting to love sparkpeople! I printed out 2 recipes that look really yummy and by the looks of things Jeff could eat a lot of it because the sugars and carbs are low. Glad to see that I can expand our menu next week beyond the same old book. (Yes honey I know we have the heart healthy book also!) I also love how they just have so much information at our disposal.

I have not gotten on the scale. The last time I did I was down to 222 but that was while I was sick, so I didn't want to say that was an accurate weigh in. I will weigh in when I get home in the morning before breakfast and bed.

Crystal, glad to hear that Darren loved the Egg in a nest. Simple and quick, and he ate it!!!!

Allrighty guys, I guess that is it. 3 hours to go here at work and they are starting to drag. And only one more night (tonight) on graves! Hallelujah!

Jenn