Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay....

Crissie,

It's ok about the sandwich, but I must say I had hopes...LOL. Maybe one day you will feel comfortable with eating less at dinner.

I am going to be doing a meal plan, I have it pasted on my fridge but I just haven't put it on the blog yet. The good thing is that I have pretty much been following my diet.

Today this is what I ate:

B-cereal with 1 cup of cherries
S-none
L-Salad with yogurt dill dressing
S-1 cup of cherries and 1/2 cup of grapes
D-6 in black forrest sub on italian cheese bread with pepper jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, black olives and banana peppers.

I'm still working on a liter of water, but I am sure I will finish it tonight.

I will work on the blog throughout the weekend. I am probably going to employ Jeff's help on it, just because he is such a good writer.

Crystal, I don't know what I am going to do about getting my butt exercising. I just can't get motivated. I know I have to and I want to...but the want is not directing the motivation. I think that I hate feeling the way I do when I start breathing hard and my heart starts pumping. I just hate it. I really liked going to Curves, but I just don't think that is in the budget for me. There you go Jeff, for Valentines day get you disgusting wife a membership to Curves!

I thought that by me going to this shift I would be able to get some workout time in but that is not happening. I have to work early tomorrow so I will be home by 5. We'll see maybe the weather will clear up and I can go walking.

I've had a crappy day at work so far and I still have 4 hours to go. I sent EMS on a call and it was the wrong address, I didn't realize that it was out in the county. DUH! Well lesson learned I guess.

I got on the scale this afernoon and it is still showing 222.5, which is up 1/2 a pound. I am still frustrated with this whole thing, I really want to see results. On the sparkpeople site one person advised to put away the scale for 90 days, because if not in can cause us to stress more. I think I am going to do that...get rid of it for at least 30 days and see if I that helps.

Alright, I am off to work...nothing going on right now, but that will change once the other shift comes on.

Jenn