Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long and Hard Time

Okay so I have caught up on everything and I have to agree that it is one of the hardest things to do is actually plan your meals. BUT, when I look at how I just did my meal plan it really makes me feel like I am going to be eating a lot of food when in fact it really isn't. Coolness!

Crystal, I know that the dinners are hard because of our kids as well. It sucks but we have to cook 2 meals for dinners because they too won't eat everything.

Good news is that I have Jeff involved in this so I will be adding him as a user and a publisher, I hope you don't mind. I hope this helps him. I am glad to hear that you are loving the blog thing. I think it helps just writing down the trials and tribulations you are having and that way you don't keep them bottled up.

Okay so here is my (and a portion of Jeff's) meal plan for the week:

Monday:
B-Egg in a nest
S-Sugar Free Pudding
L- Tuna Salad Mix
S- String Cheese with deli meat
D-Lettuce Wraps

Tuesday:
B-French Toast
S-String Cheese with deli meat
L-Spicy Pineapple Chicken
S-Celery Sticks with Low Fat Cream Cheese
D-Split Pea Soup

Wednesday:
B-Homemade Museli
S-Yogurt with Almonds
L-Split Pea Soup (Leftovers)
S-Apple with peanut butter
D-Dijon Chicken Salad

Thursday:
B-Cereal and fruit
S-Yogurt with Almonds
L-Tuna Salad Mix
S-Pear
D-Szechuan Orange Ginger Chicken

Friday:
B-Egg in a nest
S-Banana
L-Dijon Chicken Salad (leftovers)
S-String cheese with deli meat
D-West Coast Teriyaki Salmon with Wasabi Mayo

Saturday:
B-Old Fashioned Oatmeal
S-Apple with String cheese
L-Chicken Salad
S-Pudding
D-Chicken Caesar Salad

Sunday:

B-Country Garden Omelette
S-Celery Sticks with cream cheese
L-Turkey Sausage Patties
S-Pear
D-Spicy Pineapple Chicken (one of our favs)

So as you can see when you look at all the food you can eat it really seems like you are eating a lot but what you have to remember is portion control.

Regarding what has been eaten in the last few days for me, as you know I had an upset stomach for about 48 hours so I really didn't eat all that much. But this morning I ate a muffing (giant) from Albertsons and had a Iced Vanilla Coffee from McDonlads, NOT HEALTHY at all for my breakfast today. Last night I had a 1/2 can of chicken noodle soup.

The last time I was on the scale it showed me 227, but it wasn't in the morning it was in the afternoon and I had eaten a little something. So, I am off on my little model, and I have to catch up with the 2lb difference. But I will.

Hey I think that you running up and down the stairs in your apartment is not such a bad idea. Also, turn on the music and just dance, either by yourself or with the kids, I bet the baby would have a blast. I am hoping to go to wal-mart and buy another kit but this time for Pilates. We have to start somewhere, and it is definitely harder for you because you live in sub zero temperatures half the time.

The one issue that I am having right now is that I am sleeping during the day, so me trying to eat during the day is pretty hard. I am hoping to find a remedy to this we will see.

Jenn