Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today...

I think that today went well. I was happy with my weight this morning but I am not going to post it until tuesday. I am not sure what day you are going to use as your weigh in date but I am going to use tuesday. So I will share then and maybe it will be even better. I think that snacking is keeping me full and helping me not over eat. I also think that it helps me to have lots of water almost no soda and only a half a cup of coffee a day.

I am also having a hard time finding time in my day to exercise. Today was the most that I have done in a long time and it was just running in and out of stores and trying on stuff. I tried on a skirt today at old nave for fun and it was a size 12. It fit me but it was a bit tight. I am not at a place where I can buy new clothing yet. The clothes that I have are getting lose but the size down seems to be too tight so I guess I am just here. You know I really need a belt and I hate belt shopping because it feels like they never fit me! What the heck do the people that are really heavy use??? Is there some secret belt store that I cannot find??? I have not tried on a belt in a while because I hate evn trying....I think I could find one if I tried now but I am afraid to have none fit and then I will feel bad. Blah blah blah right!!

To the two of you, Date nights are so important so I think it is great that the two of your went out together to chili. It would not have been bad at all really if you did not have soda. I think that soda is my downfall and that is why I am not drinking it. I had half of on today but it was diet. Just start up again tommorrow and you will be okay.

I am watching six feet under and the gay guys on this have a much more functional relationship than I do. On a side note. lol

Okay this is what I ate today...

B egg white omelet
S yogurt and almonds
L six inch sub from subway and no cheese and light mayo
S no snack we were on the run
D chicken cutlets, corn, two small red potatos
S veggies hummus and a few almonds, a water

I did okay. I have been eating more than I have before but smaller portions and throughout the day. I guess that I am doing what you guys said is best!

Jenn, I hope that you have a good night. I would call you now but I am going to finish watching this show and then I am going to bed. I am tried and I do not want to stay awake and then get any ideas and go down stairs and then eat something.

Good luck for tommorrow!