Monday, January 26, 2009

Okay the stress is getting to me

Yup the stress of my Gab has me pulling my hair out and had me do something that I did not want to do which was eat my dinner in two parts and I think that I ate a bit more than I wanted to.

B two low fat pancakes and two sausages
S almonds
L two english muffin sandwichs and a few strawberries (turkey sandwichs no cheese)
S hummus and veggies and a few almonds
D a small piece of lasana
D a larger piece of lasana

Okay the problem is that I had to take the kids to the dr when gab was having dinner she was screaming and being fresh and I was really worried about getting her in the car and to the dr in the dark and cold and with her screaming so I feel like with the two portions that it was a bit more than I wanted to eat. But whatever I think that I did okay for the most part. As far as exercise I did not get a ton and I have not done sit ups in two days so I really need to at least do that tonight. I am planning on cutting out the second snack that I sometimes have for tonight so that I can make up some of those calories.

I am also thinking about getting better at not snacking at night. The things that I have been eating at night are not bad for me at all but I have to tell you I am doing this out of mostly habbit I think. But when I wake up in the morning I am hungry and I think that this is a good sign that I am not going to bed stuffed like I used to do.

Jenn, I hope that your night is going well at work and that you have been doing good at your eating! Remember what I am telling you about the soda! I think that it might help jump start things for you although I know that you are not a soda drinker as a rule.

OH and Gab had nothing wrong with her at the Dr but she has really strong seperation anxiety and the dr tells me that it is not my fault and that this is normal and is a sign that she is functioning really well. This makes me feel good though. I am glad to hear that at this age is the age that this stuff happens. I laughed with the Dr at the fact that I am so worried about her where I can figure out other peoples kids but not my own. Goodness girlie. STRESS!!!

I cannot wait until it gets nice out and we can go for walks. I am telling you she better like it because I am going to walk with her for an hour everyday after I get out of work. I cannot wait! I have to make the best of the time that I have left to work full time. It is not going to be all that much longer I am sure and it will be alot harder for me in March when I have to start paying my loans off. I know you both know how bad that sucks!!! Okay!

I am afraid that I will weigh more tommorrow So cross your fingers for me and I will let you know tommorrow night till then I am out! lol

Crystal