Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let me tell ya,

i am proud of Jenn! All kicking ass and making that food plan! You go girl! And welcome to her Hubby and please Jeff....Believe Jenn when you tells you I am a nut....I mean not a nut!

Anyway....Today I think that I did pretty good! For breakfast I did eat on the go, so I had the flat bread egg white sandwich from DD. At lunch I had a egg salad sandwich and squash and for dinner SURPRISE I had a sandwich! Wow...I had three sandwichs today. LOL Jenn, I did eat the whole sandwich but no cheese and no mayo so it should of been about 600 calories. Not all that bad for dinner I guess.

I did nothing for exercise today but I am going to do my situps in a while after big love!!! WOOO hooo big love is back! Not into plural marriage for me but I love looking into that life on HBO. Well, that is about it for today and tommorrow I will try to get that meal plan done. I have to really try hard..... I think I might have to use a bunch of smart ones or something to fill in dinners. I dont know....Wish me luck!

BYE! : )