Sunday, January 25, 2009

and splurg I think I did....

Okay, so I am hoping on here while I am waiting for big love to come on. I am glad that I am able to finally be at home in my bed and in front of tv and computer because today was crazy! I was so busy with my sister's party and I do not have any real idea of how I did...I am going to list what I ate and then we will see. It was not in the way that I have been but it was not all that bad. We will see together.

B a bagel with lite cream cheese
L turkey sandwich on low fat bread w no cheese and mustard and peppers with a little hummus and almonds on the side, oh and raw veggies. Seems like alot but it really was not the veggies and hummus and nuts were a very small portion
S no snack
D meduim portion penne pasta w Johns sauce and one meatball, one slice of italian bread, a few small slices of ham
S a few slices of ham ]
S yogurt with almonds

A few waters and just 2/3 a cup of coffee and a half a diet coke.

Okay I think I ate alot but not all that much considering what it could have been. Because I did not have alot of bread a had no butter on the bread and I had no cake!!! Which looked so good! So I think that this was really helpful!

I was really active today and ran around like crazy doing things for the party. So I hope that this really helped with burning calories! Jenn, I am not sure if I will be at 175 but we shall see! Thanks for the kind words.

Jenn, I know that you are struggling right now and that the scale is not showing you what you want to see. But you have lost alot of weight already and maybe your body does just need to get a jump start with the exercise. I know that it is really hard to get motivated and you know what I have the same problem! You need to keep in mind that I am still nursing gab and so there for I have the calories for that being burned and I do not have to do anything to have that happen! So that is a benefit that I have right now and part of why I think that this working for me.

I would love to go down stairs and eat five more of Johns meatball just so you know! Love LOVe LOVE it! UMMMM

I hope that work is going well! I know that you are left with nothing good to eat but I hope that you will be okay.

I too need to find a way to exercise and get going.

I challenge you to cut down on the things that you drink that are not water. So less Juice and soda. I think that if you try that for a week and it helps then just that little change would make you feel really good. Just enough to get you excited! Try it!

Okay I am watching this junk on Tv and then I am hitting the hay!

NIGHT!