Friday, January 23, 2009

Today...

So far I am feeling healthy still so I am really hoping that I am not going to get the germ for the child that I saw yesterday! Jenn, it seems like you are doing really well today. Good girl. I am so glad that you are benefiting from the meal plan so much! It is nice that you are able to work with it and have it help you. I am struggling with it to be honest. I find that while I am eating well it is hard for me to follow the meal plan exactlly. Also I was never able to get to the store to get all of the things that I needed. But, after sunday I will have some time to go and I will get some food and make up my meal plan to start Monday. I might make it some time tommorrow night because I am going to be really busy on Sunday. I am not sure if I told you and if I did not I am really sorry but I am just getting together a few of my family members and my sister's friends to wish her well for her trip to italy. I think that I am going to be so tired Sunday!!!

Jenn, I know that the new schedule at work is going to be hectic but I think that it will be a really good thing for your diet! You can eat at more normal times! I think that you are doing really well because if you are at 223 then you lost four pounds! Good girl!!! Where did your model go? You decided agaisnt her?

Try to drink more water girl you got me doing it!!!

What I ate

B egg and two slices low fat toast coffee
S almonds and yogurt
L pastina w chicken broth
S a little yogurt I shared it with John and Gab...long story he opened it and then said try it and then left it with me and then she called over....and that was the end of that.
D italian bread pizza that I made
S hummus and veggies

And I drank lots of water and only one cup of coffee. So that makes 6 times that I ate today and I am going to go into spark people next and see what the calories say. I know that my dinner was just under 600 calories as I checked all the ingredients and added them up.

Okay Gab is up! BLAH

LOVE YA