Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well today I was off

And that is all that I can say.

I ate good at breakfast, fell off at lunch with all the goldfish and then soliditified that with dinner by going out to friendlys and eating the Cheesburger and fries that I did and the happy ending sundae. I know that I should not have and that it only sets me back more and that I was just arying to you this afternoon and then did this but I cannot be perfect and I have to fall off sometimes. But I am coming back hard and fast tommorrow I hope!!!! And Pray.

my mission is to take what you and I talked about with portions and run with it. I am gonna do this for me and to prove that I can to you for seven days and see what happens. I am gonna Jenn you are not going to have to tell me that I can take this one back.

Tommorrow I am going to eat a good breakfast and for lunch I have a huge meeting at work. i am planning on eating just the salad that they said that they are having. I think I might stop and get my own dressing because I am not sure what they will have and that will help big time. I am also going to find a way somehow someway to get the 30 mins in each day of moving and shaking! I have to because I lost NO weeight not even an once today and that is not making me feel very good. I have been at 165.4 for two weeks. No fun.

Ok girlie I am gonna lay down tonight.

Love ya!

C