Saturday, March 21, 2009

three pieces of pizza....gone gone gone

Yup that is right so far today I had

B two pancakes and egg whites
S no
L three pieces of pizza with CHEESE and sauce of course and a few goldfish

Why? You ask....making that face again. I love it by the way! Why? Because I took the kids to one of thoses crazy kid places with GERMS and BALL PITS and CRAZY KIDS and go carts yada yada yada and when you are there the choices are all bad and I was hungry. So I ate as you can see. But the plus side is I had to walk around carrying gab for three hours and sat for maybe a total of a half hour so I am going to guess I burned off one slice of pizza. Hmm. I am going to try to get to the store and make a huge salad for dinner this was I will not be tempted to eat junk later.

The good thing about last night is that I went to sleep at a great time. 9 :30 and there for did not eat a bit after dinner. That makes me happy! I went there( to the kid place) and I was so sad that I am always alone.. You need to know that if I did not have you I think I would have lost my mind by now and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I wished we lived closer together because My life and yours too I would hope would be so much better if I could be sitting on your couch telling you all this crap first hand. Dont stress you could still have just your family 5 maybe 6 nights a week but that seventh night and day me and the kids are coming over during the day and you and me ONLY are going out in the night. HELLO NEW MEXICO! Lol.

Too much free time I know. I think I really have to take a college class ASAP. i feel my brain cells dying off and I dont like it.

LOVE ya always and if you are sleeping stay asleep of course but call me when you get up!

C