Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not so light

Okay, so I had said that I was going to eat light for dinner and I didn't. The shrimp I had taken out wasn't defrosted, so we went to Arbys, but I did not eat the fries and I had the french dip.

This morning I had McDonalds breakfast pancake platter and I threw away 1 1/2 pancakes and ate only 1 1/2 and 1 piece of sausage. I did drink a hazelnut iced coffee, but it was the small one. I do have almost a full liter of water with me today, an apple with peanut butter, and a yogurt. I am going to eat a dalad for lunch, so I think I will have eaten ok today.

I am planning on going to the gym but it depends on whether or not the babysitter picks up Autumn from jump rope club or if she walks home. If she walks home then I will have to go later.

Okay, I guess that is all for right now, pray that I have a good day.

Jenn