Monday, March 2, 2009

This is what I ate today...Since we were able to talk before I am just gonna tell you what I ate....

B Egg white omelet
S no
L smart one with peas added
S graham crackers
D Foot lone chicken sub from subway

So I guess when you look at it it is not all that bad. I hope that tommorrow when I get up tommorrow that maybe just maybe the scale will be a bit better than it was this morning. AND tommorrow is the way in day for me so I am not sure if I am gonna be happy. I think that okay I know that this week will not be a week that I lose weight and it will be the first week that that has happened since we started so Of course I am gonna be down about it in the long run. Whatever.

Okay I am gonna go finish watching the bachelor. It is almost over!

Thanks! For being you!

Crystal