Wednesday, March 18, 2009

milk duds

I call this milk duds because I had some today. Boo hoo. i dont know.

This is what I ate today

B egg whites and sausage
S no
L cabbage (stuffed) mashed potatos a few fries and a bite of grilled cheese
S no
D chicken wrap and coleslaw and 170 calories of milk duds
S cereal with FF milk

I dont know I ate alot today. I think it is because I went to the gym and then I weighed more today and that really got me down. Whatever. I hope that it comes together for me this week. i will try to do better tommorrow but I have the day off and sometimes that is bad. I ate bad at lunch because I took my gram out. That makes a problem you know that!

Okay girl I hope you are having a good night and that we get to talk tommorrow. I am gonna watch this stupid american idol and go to bed.

Thanks for being you!

Crys