Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BLAH

Okay, so Crystal I know that you are not feeling well and I'm sorry. I wish you could have done without those extra calories as well. But as you always say it is what it is. Maybe once you are feeling better you can work on not eating before bed. I took a Sudafed against my every wish not to simply because of the Paxil. But God my face hurts and my sinuses are killing me, and I just wanted to breath, which it didn't help. Not to mention that I laid down at like 11 last night and am back up at 5 with having tossed and turned all night. I don't know how many times I looked at that stupid clock last night. Oh well, they are squeezing me in at the doctors today at 1:15 so hopefully she will give me something for some relief.

I ate pretty good yesterday, probably not nearly enough times, but none the less I did ok:

B-McDonalds pancacke platter: 3 pancakes with a piece of sausage nothing to drink
S-None
L-None
S-None
D-A 3in piece of steak, 20 popcorn shrimp a salad and a piece of french bread (small)

The place that I lacked yesterday was water intake. If I did 32 ounces I was doing good. But today is another day and I will work on it.

Caleb is still giving us problems with sleeping in his crib. Last night we put him in bed 4 times before 11 o'clock to have him try and sleep in his bed and he would for about 30 minutes or so and would wake up. Of course, I gave in because I was exhausted and he slept with us. Oh, well I was thinking that maybe he will age out of it and things will get better as he gets older?

I hate the fact that I am not going to get to go to the gym until I feel better. It seems that every time I get going on something good something gets in the way. I don't know. I was thinking that maybe I got sick from using a machine at the gym that wasn't wiped down, so I am going to buy a bottle of Lysol and before I use a machine I am going to spray it down. Hopefully that will help curb me getting sick again in the future.

Okay I guess that is it, short and sweet. If you don't go in today or if you want to talk when you get off just text me...oh crap, I have to go buy a car charger for my phone, it is almost dead and the charger is at work. Okay, I will check my phone once I have it charged again.

Thanks friend,
Jenn