Thursday, March 12, 2009

My promise to you.....

Jenn,

I promise as of tommorrow I will not weigh myself intil April 12th. This is a huge commitment since I have been so obsessed. I just hope that I can remember not to stumble out of my bed and weigh myself lol. Even as I am typing this I am worried about it!

Anyway, This is what I ate today.

B pancakes and sausage
S coffee
Lveggies and hummus and noodles
S no
D turkey sandwich on a bagel and squash
S cereal and strawberries

I think that I did okay but it is going to be sooooo hard for tommorrow!! NOT TO GET ON THE SCALE! ARG. I think this will push me to eat good and get walks in because it will not be a proven fact that I am losing weight and I am going to be afraid that I am not.

Okay I have a big head ache I am going to lay down. Remember to get your fruits and veggies in girlfriend!!!

C