Tuesday, March 31, 2009

weighing in and a day for a dip...

So this week I lost weight but it was kinda cheating and I was a little lower yesterday but whatever I am down and that is what I care about!

I weigh 162.6.

I ate bad the last few days. It is like I do this to myself. I am doing great and then I mess up and I see myself doing it! BAD

Anyway I am not going to go on and on about what I ate today but I did stay under 2000 calories so I am over my goal but not all that bad and I swam for an hour with Darren at the pool tonight and it was a ton of fun anf great exercise! I hope that we keep it up! I am happy with the idea of going once a week but I wish that we could do two! I am going to try to bring gab soon but I think she is not going to like it much and with her I wont get the exercise or the time with bird, That is why I am going each and every tuesday without my girl and just with bird. maybe we could go two days but this is a start!

Anyway! I love ya and will talk to you soon. I hope that you are traveling safe.

C