Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today....

Not sure if that weigh loss was real or not being that I got on the scale and weighed 167.0 today and I am not sure what the heck that is about. I not going to get to crazy about it because I ate before I went to bed even more than I told you last night. I ate some goldfish but it was too late for me to tell you. The goldfish was only a serving but still it was like 200 calories that I did not need at all. I have to get more veggies in the house because we are out of them and I am not adding them in during the day and as a result I find my self eating more crap. I dont want to do that because I really do want to keep losing and get to my goal. You have a lot of faith in me but I feel bad these days.

So we will see what happens tommorrow and hold on because it may be a flook. But either was I am still down for the week. See the thing is that I weigh myself to much. No good. I have to just weigh myself once a weeek but it is like when I was pregnant and boarding on obsessive. whatever.

Anyway this is what I ate today.

B eggs and sausage
s no
L flatbread and chicken sandwich on a light wrap maybe 400 calories if that.
S coffee
D Hamburger w ketchup and no bun and left over organic mac and cheese and beets
S oatmeal with a banana and honey

As you can see the whole day has like no veggies. I did have lett on the sandwich but they are missing and they add so much fullness but like no calories to the day. I did eat a bunch of beets because I felt bad about not having any darn veggies in the house. I have to find a way to get to the store and get myself some tommorrow. Darren is of course going to be home tommorrow sick with John. But I will have a few extra minutes in the morning and then I will be able to stop at the store before I see my first kid.

Okay I am going to take care of my bird because he is not feeling well at all and I am so sad that he is notgetting better like the bum dr said. Arg. I hope that he will be better somewhat tommorrow.

Okay honey, dont take it to hard that you ate a big burrito because you need to eat. You cannot go for the whole day without eating and then get mad when you eat things you did not plan to. You have to eat to keep yourself not straving and then you will make better choices. I need to take my own advice too sometimes so dont stress I will re read the paragraph and add mine namewhere your name is.

Okay let me go get my bird out of the tub.

Love ya

C