Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free meal

Okay, so today I posted part of what I ate, and I told you the rest Crystal. Today, Jeff brought up a good point that we should have 1 "freebie meal" a week. Tonight we chose Pizza. Yes I ate a lot, 1 3/4 pieces and a piece of dessert pizza. So it was bad, BUT in my defense I did go to the gym, did 20 minutes on the bike and burned 150 calories AND I did the circuit training and burned about another 300 calories. So I don't think I did too bad. It definitely does not equate out to the calories I consumed for dinner, but I didn't sit around and let it settle either. Back on track tomorrow.

Crystal, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! No weigh ins until the 12th of April. I will also get my fruits and veggies in. I am going to see what I can finagle with my paycheck. ($755 paycheck and $745 in bills). :( But yes, I will get more in.

Crystal you did awesome today. I am so proud of you. I am even more proud of you for cutting out caffeine. That is great. Keep up the good work lady.

Okay last but not least, kieep your fingers crossed. I got Caleb to sleep tonight and laid him in his crib, covered him with our blanket and he has been sleeping in his bed for 2 1/2 hours. It's a start. Right?

Love ya,
Jenn