Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey Girlie~ Congrats on getting your butt to the gym. I cannot do much of anything in the way of movment as you know I have the flu for real. And I have snow on the ground and so cannot get out to go for a walk either. Boo hoo. I cannot wait for it to get warmer again and then I can get out theere and move. I have been thinking alot about what you said about getting a sitter for my girl so that I can get out to the gym and I am going to come hell or high water because it is getting sickening that I never get to go and John gets to take care of his body each and every day. ARG Whatever

Okay this is what I ate today....

B pancakes and sausage low fat of course and coffee
S no
L flat bread, banana, and peas and a 1/4 of gabs bagel
S no
d 6 inch SUB YUP ^INChes!!! and tomatos and one smore with Lowfat grahams and mini marshmellows and MinM's
S toast ( I think I am gonna have this because I am gonna take some mortin but I will try not to have it.)

Okay really quick until I feel better my goal for this weel is going to be to eat decent and try to get rest but not to try to be to wrapped up in worrying about it because I am sick and it is unfair to be depriving myself if I am not feeling well. That being said I am gonna work extra hard after I get better!

Okay girl that is it I am gonna lay down and try to go to sleep without anything. Lets see what happens.

Love ya!

Ps me and Darren had a really good laugh about a commerical that we saw when we were watching american idol this morning. I will tell you about it tommorrow but it was so funny that he cried and my sides hurt! The first time in a long time that we laughed together like that. Fun but Sad at the same time. You know what I might just hire the sitter so that Darren and I can get out together and maybe we can do activy things.

C