Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today was....

Okay, so today was tiring at work and I had a headache coming home.

This is what I ate today:

B-string cheese with 1/2 a container of Honey Cherrios with 2% milk, but I did not drink the milk.
S-none
L-(BAD) Stuffed sopapillas x2
S-none
D-baked fish with spinach, mixed vegetables and cauliflower.

I did go to church tonight after dinner. It was just a bible study class, but I enjoyed it completely. I am going to go to Sunday Services at night and see how I like it. We shall see. All of them were very warm and welcoming.

Crys, don't worry too much about eating bad, just get back on the wagon tomorrow. I am behind you, I know how hard it is, trust me. But you can do it.

Okay CONFESSION.....I broke the challenge. :( I got on the scale and....drum roll......down 2!!!!! That's right down 2lbs. I am sooooo happy. So for me, it helps if I know that I want to see results after a period of time, so I work harder so I don't disappoint myself.

Okay I am going to fill out some paperwork for work and then I am going to hit the hay, I am exhausted.

Talk to you tomorrow after I get off work.

Love ya and thanks for being such a good friend,
Jenn