Monday, March 23, 2009

I dont think

That I lost an once this week. I really got to look at what I am doing and see where I can cut things out and where I can get more movement into my day. I know that is what is going to make a difference. When you and the family move to CT then we can go on lots of walks. Wishful thinking. I know. But I think gab would love yah and let you watch her! LOL She is so fresh and stubburn. I think that will be a good trait someday but today it makes somethings like getting freedom a challenge. That is for sure.

I did not do terrible with the eating today.

B pancakes and sausage and coffee
S no
L subway footlong ( I did try but it did not work)
S no
D chicken soup and a piece of bread and butter
S pudding FF of course

So that is that. I made the chicken soup myself and like I told you I am not crazy about it with the weird way I am about chicken. Strange I know. I hope that you made out well at the gym. I now that you are gonna be crazzy thin soon you are so much more out and about then I am with the gym. I hate that I cant get there. I hope to find my way there tommorrow.

I love ya! I cant wait till I stumble on jobs for the two of yah. I can be the nanny lol...... a great theraputic nanny....

C