Friday, March 27, 2009

I think it was okay

Well today was okay and I was finally able to eat a bit of food today and that was good. Seeing as I have been on a nothing diet for two days.

So I had

B one piece of toast with jelly and a few bites of banana
L flatbread sandwich with egg white and ketchup
D Footlong meatball sub with only haft the meatballs and provolone cheese

So I would say that I had....

120 calories for breakfast
300 calories for lunch
700 for dinner

So about 1120 for the day I guess but let me tell you I needed them. I have got to start getting better. I feel a hole lot better but my stomach is a bit off still. These are the things that I am hoping will come out of this being sick and jump starting my diet again (wrong way or not)

1. LIMIT big time the amount of caffiene as in coffee that I am having. BECAUSE I have only have a sip of coffee today and besides that not a drop since Tuesday. WHY would I not use this chance to kick the habit and form a better one??? So I am going to try really hard!

2. NO SNACKS AT NIGHT! I have not been eating at night because I have been sick but I have gotten by without that food and so for that I am planning on no longer having those snackc now. I AM GONNA DO THIS!

3. I am watching portions. I am looking at serving sizes and if I chose to have double portions I am keeping track of what that means for calories.

4. I am going to try to get more movement in. LOL Always a hard goal i guess huh?

Okay girlie that is all that I can say today. I hope that you have an okay night tonight and that the baby sleeps well for you. Poor fellow!

That's all for now....

Crystal