Thursday, March 19, 2009

Apples and bananas

That title has no reason. So I thought what the heck it came to mind!

I did okay with eating today but it took two hours to get gab to bed and I am beat. So I am gonna tell you what I ate and then I am going to go to sleep.

B egg white flatbread and coffee
S no
L diet burritos and veggie
S no
D subway foot long and veggies and a few bites of gabs noodles
S strawberries with FF milk

And that was that! I also worked out today for 50 mins and I burned 415 calories. That made me feel good. I was happy to be there and you are right when you said that the gym would help me. I think that it will!

Okay now I am going to sleep, I was wondering if you were gonna call tonight but you must have hit the hay. I will be a t wor all day tommorrow until 4 my time but if you want to talk call me after that if you can!

Miss ya!

Crystal