Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tracking cookie....

Hey girl,

I ran a scan and what I have is a tracking cookie and the computer says that it has been resolved but you know what I am not so sure about that because it is still doing it. ARG It is going to me if I cannot post freely on here.

I am really worried about not weighing myself. I am worried that I might slack off and have no way to know if I am doing good or bad over the n.ext month What do you think?

I did good so far today but it is only 11 ish my time. I had cream of wheat and coffee for breakfast. BUT I am going to my grams today because John called her this week and orchastrated a surprise cake and coffee get together with my family. That is nice but FOOD will be there. Not happy aboutthis. oh well I cannot even type Jenn. i am going nuts.

Okay I will let you know how I make out later. i hope things are going well for you today and that you get some rest.

Love ya!

Crystal