Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A tiny little miracle....

DOWN .8 That is right down!! 168.8.

So this was not the first week that I did not lose. Of course I did not lose enough or what I wanted to lose but Like I say lol it IS WHAT IT IS!!

Today this is what I ate...

B egg white omelet
S no
L smart one with a little extra pasta
S graham crackers and tea
D Pork chop and rice and veggies And a half of Darrens smore for dessert!

I figured that I deserved that little bit of sweetness. It tasted so good as I have not had sweets in forever!

I hope that you guys are enjoying your picnic. I sure wish that I could do that. Lol. I had to clean at least 24 inches of snow of my whole car this morning. I know that it is hard for you to think about that. But it took me 25 minutes and I used a broom and I was removing the snow the whole time! Can you imagine that. Cause that is what happened.

I guess that we can say that the snow removal was somewhat like exercise huh?

Okay girlie! I am gonna take my sick self and go to bed.

Nighty night.

C