Saturday, March 7, 2009

Important matters!

Hi you! I wanted to tell you this here because I want the world to hear it! You are a beautiful Woman!!! You have such a young and happy face! And a great smile! I am so glad that we are able to use skype and that you like it! I am of course happy to speak to you here and on the phone to but the computer thing is the best! Woo hoo!

Okay now i had a really good day with the kids and while I did not do any real exercise I feel like I got more in today than the last week or so. Walking around the muesum holding gab and going up and down stairs with her it makes for tired legs! I have them I should know! She really loved exploring and looking at all the people and Darren had a lot of fun. It was one of those days where he was laughing thank god. I hate that my boy has been not himself but today I felt like we got it back a bit.

Tommorrow we have church and then we are going to breakfast with my gram. After that we are gonna go hang around over there. I wanted to ask you for a pain in the ass fav tommmorow. I have to put in my timesheet online and I have expired excell. So there for I can only see it but I cant change the date for my timesheet. So I was wondering if maybe you could help me with that if It is not too much. I am gonna send it to you and have you see if you can open it and then just type in the dates and times then send it back to me and then I will send it off to my boss. Again if I am being a pain no prob. But you could test out more computer features!

Okay....This is what I ate today

B eggs and peppers
S no
L hamburger, a few frys and fat free frozen yogurt
S no
D a few chicken nuggets, corn and butternut squash

So I think that I did okay considering at least that I got to run around with the kids. I hope that I did not kill it all with the hamburger. I took the kids to friendlys before we went to the muesum. I did not get cheese or mayo on the burger so it was better for me than the norm and I only ate half the bun. I guess you cut where you can...Which brings me to the next order f business...

I AM SO SORRY for not getting to this sooner but CONGRATS on losing 4 more pounds!!! That is a huge accomplishment and I am very proud of you!!! I was getting worried that there was something in your way like the pills but you kicked but so now there is no more need to fret! You are on the way down for sure!!! I pray that I get my act together and get back into it with you. I have been doing nothing and I was only down .8 last week so I am hoping for a little more. Okay I gotta go now I am gonna be looking around on the ccomputer for a few and then I am hitting the hay!

Love ya

C