Sunday, March 8, 2009

Complete

Okay,

First off I wanted to tell you Crystal that you are an amazing person. You are beautiful and having some very amazing children. Darren reminds me of a body guard which is totally cool and Gab looks just so beautiful and she is so smart. You ma'am are beautiful. Jeff told me today that we look alike, so if he thinks I'm beautiful then that means you are too. And let me tell you, you look smaller than you make yourself out to be as well. Any man would be lucky to have you and should be happy to have you.

Okay so today I ate ok....

B-none
S-none
L-1/2 bagel with butter and jam
S-Almond cereal bar
D-8 Shrimp with whole wheat pasta and I added Parmesan cheese

Than it went down hill....I ate a 6 pack of chocolate donuts. I was so hungry and all of the convenience stores were closed already so I had to make a choice, and of course I made a bad one. Oh well. I will hit the gym tomorrow hard.

Today I think I had a good amount of physical exercise, this morning I raked the front yard and then I went to the gym, completed Program 2 on the treadmill (30 minutes) and burned 206 calories. So if you add in the raking I think I burned about 250 calories.

Okay, so work is busier than normal, so I will have to cut it short. But I want to say thank you for being you and for being my BFF. Today I feel like my life is complete right now. I hope it stays like this for a long time.

Love ya always,
Jenn