Tuesday, March 17, 2009

trying again!

Okay Jenn,

I am trying here like I told you to see if I can type a full entry seeing that the other part of my computer is dead. I cannot deal with it any more. so far I have written a few sentences and that is more than I have in a week. I think it might work!

What I ate today!

B pancakes and sausage and coffee
S no
L turkey wrap and veggies
s cereal
D pork chop and peas with mushrooms and rice
S cream of wheat with FF milk

I think that I did okay. I wish that I did not have as much rice as I did but it was not that bad. Now guess what I think I am gonna be able to have my typing back! I am soooo reliefed.

Okay, thank you for relieving me of the promise that I made and telling me to go ahead and weigh myself if I must. I am going to promise to not do it obsessivly if I can. I think that is better but I also think that this was a clear sign that I am obsessed because if not I would be able to not do it no problem. I also would have probally done better with the eating because I would not have been trying to prove to myself that I need to weigh myself every day in order to succeed so I do think that it was my own fault that I have not lost any weight this week.

I weighed myself and I weigh 165.4 so I only lost two onces which you and I know is really not losing anything. oh well. But now I know that I need to get my ass in gear to be honest. I did good today though with the exercise!!! I went to the gym! Yipee ! I was able to go on the treadmill for 30 minutes and then on the elipitcal for 15 mins then I left! I also went to get bird and donna was not there so I put the baby in the carriage and took her for a walk while we waited for another ten minutes. I also got an hour of exercise today! I am happy but the thing is that I have to keep it up! I am so proud of you for being able to get to the gym almost each and every day. I get so mad that I have all these excuses not to get there and you, who have a busy family and full time Job, are able to get to the gym and I boo hoo cannot. I have had it though girl I am gonna get there! I am also praying that this weather will keep it up because it is getting better outside and that makes me happy.

What esle did I want to tell you my beautiful and wonderful bestest friend??? Umm I love ya and you make me laugh and my life better!

At the gym I really wanted to do some of the weight training but I feel so uncomfortable with them because I do not really know what I am doing. I know how to set up the machines but I dont know what they all are and where they are and I always feel like people are watching me and thinking I am a wacko. I wish that I went to an all girl gym like you so that At least there were no men around. What ever I will get more comfortable as I go for sure!

What esle? Hmmm. I think that might be it. but as you can see this is working and I can tell you about my day again. Maybe that is why I did not lose weight this week! Because I have not been able to ramble on to you here! Either way Love ya!

Crystal