Thursday, March 12, 2009

Challenge

Okay, so yesterday I hit the gym, and I hit it hard. I only did 16 minutes, but I alternating jogging at 4.5mph and walking at 3.0mph. I burned 150 calories in that period. I also lifted some weights and did some ab exercises on a pilates ball. So I think I did ok.

I ate a bagel with turkey, provolone, and tomatoes with light mayo and mustard for dinner and then a skinny cow ice cream sandwich.

This morning so far I have eaten a ceral on the go (cinnamon toast crunch) but nothing else. I am just not feeling hungry lately. We'll see how today goes.

I am planning on going to the gym today and I think I will ride a bike. It's not as much fun as the treadmill but I have to change things up.

Crystal I am challenging you to put up the scale. I think that we are not seeing the results we want to because we are obsessed with those damn numbers. So, I am challenging you to put it up for 1 month. We will weigh in on April 12. How does that sound?

Talk to you soon. Love ya,
Jenn