Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hmmmmm

Crystal, to be honest with you I don't think I eat enough during the day some days. I know that yesterday I ate at Denny's for breakfast (even left some on my plate!) and then I ate some popcorn (left some of that too!), but then I didn't eat dinner until 730 last night. Like today I haven't eaten at all yet. I have just been too busy. I got up at 7 and fed the baby, attempted to cook some food for me, but it wasn't cooked right because I was busy with the baby. Then I started cleaning off my love seat. So I haven't eaten, I'm hungry but just don't see when I will have time to eat. After I get off of here I am going to go back to cleaning. I know it's not good, but what can I say, right now my priorities aren't in order for myself.

Okay so I feel bad, just right now Caleb was acting cranky because he was ready for nap, but he didn't want anything I did for him, so I put him in his crib, turned on his music and let him go. He cried for about 3-5 minutes but he is quiet now, as soon as I know he is good and down I will go check on him.

Crystal it still seems like you are doing so awesome. I am so very proud of you for doing such a good job and not giving in to temptations and staying on track. I really feel like this has helped us both! I am really glad we had this idea.

Um...Caleb is cutting more teeth. He is getting the left 2nd bottom tooth. Poor baby. I feel bad because Gab still doesn't have any. Maybe you should take her to the dentist just to see what he says. I know that the doc said that they don't worry about it until after 14 months but that seems to be a bit late. But then again, I'm nuts.

Haha...Caleb is playing in his crib, I can hear his music maker banging against his crib....and now he is crying again. Oh well it is worth a shot.

Gotta go get him...talk to you soon

Love ya,
Jenn