Friday, March 20, 2009

damn conference

Well I had the stupid conference today and as a result ate alittle worse than I wanted but over all not all that bad.

Here is what I had.

B 2 crossants with jelly and two mini muffins and coffee
s no
L salad from boston market with low fat dressing and 60% of one of connie dark chocolate 100 calorie hersey bar. Maybe 60 calories if you think about it....
S pear
D egg white noodles with little butter and cheese and goldfish of all things and strawberries. I bet you just made a face about that huh....

And so that was it. I dont know what that will add up to in the long run but oh well. It is not each and every day that I am out and about all the time. I also get less full at dinner when I cant have meat I think. I did not get any real exercise but oh I drank a TON of water. I must have walked out of the conference room four times to go to the bathroom people probally thought I was crazy but oh well.

I hope that your day went well. I may ask you tommorrow to put in my time sheet again. lol ;( sorry but I did not get to the office and I can go to donnas but then I would have to stay there and I dont really want to go over there tommorrow. Heather might go to the mall tommorrow and I told her that I would go if she does too. but I am not sure what happens because you know kids change their plans like crazy.

I hope Jeff got home again and you are busy with your family because I wish you were calling me...... :) but I am not sure if you are working or what....Sorry bad friend I know.

Okay girlie I am gonna go to bed. NIGHTY NIGHT!