Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 grammas

Hi you! I hope your sleeping! But if not and you read this then call me! I am afraid to wake you up! All your kids are sooooo cute! I Loved seeing everyone today! Know I have a face for each of the cambells! nice to meet you all guys!

I love Skype! Judy was funny today when she was like come over!!! I felt like telling her listen hunny but if Jenn lived even three states away you would never see me! WE would meet each and every weekend in the middle somewhere! If you dont get to come see me this time that you were talking about....I will start saving too and we will meet somewhere in the middle.

I titled this two grammas because that is what my day was about really. I had my gramma at church and then out to breakfast and then Judy came over and asked me to go out for dinner!!! AHHHH!!! not good for dieting at all but I could have done alot worse.

B eggs, toast w jelly, sausage, homefries and coffee oh and a bit of gab's bagel. Bad I know.....
S no
L no
S no
D Chicken terayki and mashed potatos a piece of bread and a little salad and water Bad again...

But you can see that I gave up alot today to try to make up for the damage that I did with the two grammas. It is so hard to go out with them and not feel like I have to eat eat eat....So I can only hope that I can get up tommorrow and not have gained two pounds arg.

Anyway, I hope that you have a good night at work. I am relaxing. Darren just asked me to watch a movie with him. Jenn he never has enough of me...I want to pull my hair out sometimes. I wish that he had a close in age sibling. that is the thing that sucks because I am doing this to gab to because there is no sibling in site for her. They have each other!!! That is about it. Maybe when I am 35 and Darren is 18 and gab is 10 LOL. That would be something huh? I could have more kids than you when I put it that way! Relax I think you will always beat me but you never know! oh yeah and you and Jeff might decide to adopt octoplets someday. I am being silly....!

Love ya!

C