Monday, March 9, 2009

Thanks Girlie!!

Hey Jenn,

I was thinking you remind me of myself so It is really funny that Jeff said that. Huh....maybe we are really more alike then we thought.....You never know! LOL

Anyway, It looks like you did great with the day but then the night was hard. Are you eating enough during the day to help you through the night? I cant imagine how hard it is because I sleep through those hours. If I had to work one week the way that you do I would be twenty pounds back up and in the looney bin. LOL.

Today I ate....

B flatbread w egg whites
s no
L smart one with a little extra pasta
S no
D diet chicken and egg noodles and a half of a taco
S oatmeal w honey and FF milk

So I guess that it was okay. Oh but you know what stinks I am not able to get any movement in. I sooooo want to be like you and get to the gym. Hold on I will be back I have to read Darren a book Arg. I know that once it gets nice out and stays nice out that this will change but it feels like it is taking forever!

Oh thank you so much for saying such nice things about the kids too. I guess we are both really lucky with the little ones that we have. Great kids from great parents!

I hope that you had a good night off and got to spend some time with every one and resting. Tommorrow is my weigh in day, I am hopeful. I will talk to you tommorrow BC I am gonna hit the hay. Ever since I got sick my legs and back are still hurting. It is weird they feel really tired but I did not do enough to be tired. Oh well. Love ya lots


I am so happy that you are feeling happy. You mean a ton to me. You gotta know that! God bless Babycenter!

Love Ya!

C