Sunday, March 1, 2009

Resist, Complete and Sick

Okay so 2 out of 3 isn't bad. I am so completely proud of myself right now and only hope that I can keep up all of this and continue to make progress. I get discouraged easily.

So first off, for over a week now and twice today I have resisted Dr.Pepper. The other day I went to Wendy's and got a Spicy Chicken Sandwich with a side salad and and Iced Tea. Then yesterday I went to Wendys and got a baked potato with a caesar side salad and an Iced Tea. Today I went to wendys and got a baked potato, caesar side salad, and oranges and NOTHING to drink, I stopped and got water. Then tonight I am so tired that I wanted some caffeine and a Dr. Pepper sounded really good, BUT I RESISTED!!! So I have my 1L of water sitting open on the desk right now and am enjoying it. Although I do have coffee made and will probably have to give in.

Secondly, I completed the Program 1 of the treadmill today. WOOHOO!!! I started out by taking down the intensity and decided nope that was too slow, so I put it up to where it is supposed to be and I finished the 29 1/2 minute workout. I burned 201 calories, AND I lifted some weights today, AND did crunches on an exercise ball along with some leg lifts. I spent 45 minutes at the gym and felt wonderful...until....

I STARTED FEELING SICK. Okay Crystal this must be communal long distance because I feel like crap. My head and ears and throat hurts, hell my whole body hurts. I am running a low grade fever and just feel miserable. HAH! Maybe tomorrow we can lay in bed and talk to each other all day....oh wait you have the princess and no help....sorry. But still maybe we can talk if you don't go in tomorrow.

I unfortunately am sitting at work because we all know that there is no one that can really cover my shift...so here I am.

This is what I ate today...

B-None
S-None
L-2 tortillas with 5% lean ham and cheese with low fat mayonnaise and spicy brown mustard
S-None
D-Broccoli Cheese Baked potato, a caesar side salad and mandarin oranges
S-Bugles bag...small like 10oz.

Oh and I have almost consumed 2L of water in the last 17 hours. So not too bad.

Mr. Caleb has been kind of fussy today and I think that he is either A) getting more teeth because he's chewing on everything or B) he is getting ill and is hurting like I am. We gave him some motrin tonight and he seemed to calm down a bit. I really want it to be that he is teething and not getting ill...I will be really upset. I hate to see him so sick.

I slept most of today. I didn't get up until 10 this morning and then got back from the gym and laid back down around 2-230 and got up around 530-6. So I am beat, and of course not feeling well. I am hoping that tomorrow I can sleep all day. But we will have to see.

Crystal, I think that you are doing good still. I will hope for you that you don't gain anything. I guess the bright side of things is that if you are sick you may not feel like eating and will lose more weight. Sick way to look at it but it is the truth.

Okay so I guess that is it for now....I will try and post on here tomorrow evening but I'm not going to promise anything because of the way that I am feeling. I also won't think twice if you don't post either. Get better soon.

Love ya,
Jenn