Saturday, March 7, 2009

I MISSED A NIGHT!!!!!

I cant believe it! I missed a night! I fell asleep at 9 before both of my kids in the first time in forever! i made John take the baby and get her to sleep, time number two since she has been born and Darren just put himself to bed poor kid! And I like a bum went to bed at 9 but I am sick and I needed it!!! Today I feel a bit better and I am gonna do something with my poor neglected children to make it up to them!

So here is what I ate yesterday really fast...

B pancakes and eggs
S no
L veggie patty
S banana
D 9 inch sub lol and goldfish and rice crisy treat

BAD at Dinner I went over board with the snack food but I DID NOT EAT AT NIGHT!!! Woo hoo! Okay I am not gonna go on and on here because I have to get on here later on today. I will talk to you soon I hope!

Love ya!

Crystal