Wednesday, August 5, 2009

back from the dead

I am here.


I know.

shame on me.

But here we go. I started thinking about the fact that they say that when you are depressed you pull away from the things that you love and enjoy and that when that happens sometimes it is that you have to fight yourself and do those things that you dont want to do so that you can get back into a routine of doing it and then there for do it! And be less depressed. I think that is what is going on with me because the truth is that my bubble is popped and I know that this dream that I was in is over and now I need to figure out what the hell to do about it.

I am watching so you think you can dance and I like this show. The other day I was telling Donna that I was going to put gab in Dancing school and she said that it was a waste of money. I was so sad to hear that is what she thinks. But oh well it is not for her to decide anyway. I think that it is good for little girls to develop a talent and I was in it when I was little but dropped out but I wish all the time that my mother left me in them and forced me to go and then I would probally be thin! HA!

I am so glad that you are here for me and I am sorry that I havent been but I am going to try my best to get my ass in gear! SO Honestly I will tell you about today and I am going to start telling you the truth again about what I eat and what I weigh.

COngrats by the way about your loss again! I am so glad that you are back at that weight! have you seen the show more to lovve? Well I was looking at the girls, the lightest girl is like 230 ish and she is your height and she is not all that much to love and you are smaller! Girl I think you are hard on your self! You are so much more determined then me with the gym and all. I find no time to exercise and eat like shit to be honest. I dont know what happened to me. I by the way weight just over 160. I hate that I am there again. I also hate that I have not lost a pound since MARCH. But why would I lose? I dont try! SO I have to. I am going to set a goal to lose ummmmm 8 pounds before you get here! That is about 3 ish pounds a week for the next three weeks. We will see but maybe that will help jump start me again!

Anyway.

I ate......SIGH>>>

B egg white flatbread w coffee'
L mac and cheese and grapes
D baked breaded chicken and a red potato and corn
S rice pudding
S a slice of turkey and cheese
S few teddy grahams

As you can see I did okay in the day time but I fell apart at night. I am telling you jenn it is depression. Whatever.

Okay girl....It is a start!

I love ya and I am reading this again so POST. ANd thanks for the push to start again.

Crystal