Sunday, August 9, 2009

hey,

I just got gab to sleep and now I have a minute to myself. I am beat. last night was the party that I had to go to and it was a long day. This morning has felt long as ever two. I have not one to church for two weeks for one reason or another and it makes me feel bad. Guilty! i have to get there! I hope maybe when you get here that you will go to church with me the sunday you are here. It is not all that bad and I would love for you to come!

Anyway this afternoon I am going to make my second craigslist purchase I think if all goes well! There is a sandbox online in my town for 15 dollars and it sells for 60 new. It is the step two froggy one and I want to get it for gab to have in the back yard. There are not alot of things back there for her but I think that having the sandbox would be a start. There is also a slide at my job that connie told me that I can use. It is sitting in the closet collecting dust. So I will be going to get that two. I hope the woman that lives next store hates it and hates it alot she is so miseralbe. I am to lazy to fix that! Anyway you want to know the kicker? She planted these tomatos on my side and then she does not even know what she is doing with them. She does take care of them didnt stake them so they are a big mess and for goodness sake yesterday she picked a bunch of them while they were hard and green. My goodness why did she put it there then if she wasnt going to do it right the more and more I think about it I think it was just to be a nasty neighbor! ARG.

I could have done so much better but she took over my yard!

Anyways,

Today has been okay with eating as in I have only ate one meal yet and it wasnt a bad one. the one thing I can tell you that I AM doing for sure is that I am not sncking at night. Dinner is it. Then no more unless it is a piece of fruit or something like that. I have a gift certifcate to by the sea we should go while you are here! We can get massages and facials together and have a girls spa day! I can use the gift card so that it takes some of the cost off of it and then it will be a little less for us to get it all done! i am excited just thinking about it! I saw johns niece today at Dunkin dounuts she was on her way to the indoor water park with her brother and her friends and it made me so sad. Because I remember what it was like to plan a day out with friends and then go and I never get to do that anymore. My fun is always watching my kids have fun and that is fine it is part of being a mother but what is part of being a human is having fun on your own and I dont get that any more and it made me sad.

Whatever. I will have fun when your here. thats it for now. I will tell you about my buying a sandbox adventure later. hopefully it goes well.

Talk to you.

Crystal