Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh boy

Jenn,

I am so sorry that I did not know this all sooner and I am sorry that the loan company is being so haywire. I hope that they get what they need and get it all together not just because I want to see you so badly but also becuase I do not want anything to go wrong with your school and with your ability to buy your books. I know it is hard but I cant wait until I have to go back and deal with all this stuff because the hard work really will pay off and education is the only thing that we will always have with us and there is not a thing that will change it.

That being said I am so sorry that you and having a click issue at work. I did not know that it was like that there but I do know that it can be no fun. I do not like to have a job where people are clicky at all. The best thing about my job is that we dont really have enough time together to be clicky being that we are all on the road. I think there might have been a click or too in the past but I was two new to know about it. That is great thing about working on the road and alot of the woman that I work with are 30 and 40 ish and I think they are over it. For real. I hope that you guys hire a bunch of brand new girls and guys so that you get higher on the todum pole. That is the other reason that I in a rush to get this promotion I want to more up so bad it is not even funny!!! I NEED TO FEEL IMPORTANT AT MY JOB! You should have that too!

What esle....Oh my god the sitter. After all the crap that she put you through and now to dump you like that??? WHat about the nine million kids she is watching. Ok what about your other three? What is she going to do go to work while the big kids are in school and then watch them all afterwards? THat is the only thing that I can think she might be plannig because I doubt she would take all of those kids just to throw them out shortly after. I hope it all works out soon with that. I pray that it goes smoothly.

Oh boy, I am not sure if I got to it all on the post but I think I got the big stuff. Oh and go easy with those diet pills because I know that you do not like the way that they make you feel and I dont want you feeling sick.

I did okay with my eating today. It was an ok day. I was stressed to no end bouncing from thing to thing. John gave me money to get the kids school clothes well Darren and gab by deflaut.....and I went to the outlets which I did not realize are an hour away. Kelly and her baby met me out there and that was nice because I have not seen him. I want you to meet them when you are here. I want you to meet everyone that you can becuase you will have faces to put with all of the names that you hear. Then we had a piece of pizza at a little place for lunch with the kids and I went towards home. GOt Andy from my grams and went to the party. My god it was hot but the kids had fun. Darren had a blast and Gab cried once at the happy birthday song because Josh's grandfather is an indian and a little different and big and scarey then she is used to and she cried like crazy when he was singing happy birthday. But over all it was good. Then on the way home my gram played the guilt card of course because I did not do anything with her! I told her why dont you let me pick you up and take you over my house because I am wet from the water park and covered in sand and I have on a dress and have cramps and I know that the time of the month is here right now and I have to get home ASAP.... And you know she was like no I am fine and I will stay home. Maybe tommorrow. SO now tommorrow I have to have my gram over AND then I called Donna and she was like are you coming over! I was like NO! I have to go home and I will come over tommorrow! I have to go home. But Donna got the baby a bunch of really cute new toys and she wants to show them to her but I had to get home. I could not take going to one more place at all! and like I said the impending doom of the my time of the month plus dress equals BAD BAD BAD..... I have just assumed that no one reads this but us so if someone ever did then I am sorry for all that TMI but oh well....So then after all that I come home to see the person that called me and I did not want her ever to call me again. I was just done so done.....I took a Tylenol three and a Muscle relaxer and I hope to sleep like a log.

Now how wierd is it wthat you and I were both covered in hives in the last few days. I was laying in my bed last night and all the sudden boom hives all over my back on both sides. I have no clue what it was from and I went down stairs spazing out to John. Who by the way is very worried that I am going to ignore him when you are here. I told him that I am not going to BUT my energy and attention will be on you the whole time! He will have to be left out a little....But it is ok I told him all our plans and it will be great. I just hope that the college thing works out and that you can come! looks like I got some of those problems myself. If I do not get my bonus at work then I will not be able to pay for my course and I am going to have to borrow the money from John. I dont want to do that but I have no real choice. Other than drop the class and come hell or high water I am not going to do that! I am going to have to hit him up for money when we go to the city to. Just going to have to give up my pride for the greater good.

Okay I think that I have done enough rambling for the night! I will talk to you soon. I love ya and I am going to text you now. Just know that you will always be my Bff not to sound corny but for real you are the kinda friend I know I will never lose or let go of.

C