Monday, August 10, 2009

2 down for me and six to go....

Do you think that I should take the Alli medication stuff? I am jealous! i want help! ARG.
Oh well that being said I am so happy for you and glad that you are on your way down. I know you have been working so hard and you deserve to jump start this all. I am glad. and green.....with envy!

Anyway, That crazy lady that was selling her condo called me again today. The funny thing is I was on the way home from work and I thought about her and then when I got home John was like oh the lady called you....And ha I call her and she is like oh I did not sell my condo do you want to buy it if I sell it in a couple of months? The lady is nuts jenn. NUTS. I will tell you the whole story on the phone because you need to hear me to get the full effect. Anyways. If she for some reason does sell the condo for real then yes damn I am going to go for it of course but I can tell you right now that I am not counting on this woman at all she is nuts! but it is sooooo big and if I where to get it the kids would both have their own room with a laundry room and an over sized closet/little room that has no window but could easliy be made into an office and a kicthen and living room one and a half baths and a basement. It would be great. Ah pipe dreams kinda I guess. We will see.

Any way....My sister texted me and asked me if i want to go to kmart on this wed. I thought of you of course. We are going to go she wants to put a big tv on layway. I want to make a layaway too but I would like to get some clothes on it that are a little two small and use it as motivation. i wonder if they have winter clothes out here yet in the stores I have not noticed but we shall see.

What esle. gab is up. ARg she wakes up so easy sometimes. Okay I have a ton more to say to you but I will have to come back. I am gonna let you read this now.

B r b