Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jenn....You know that the last thing you need is another pill that makes you feel like crap. I think that you will do fine without it. You are a hard worker. We will find time to go to the gym when we are out together come hell or high water!!!! I am promising you! I have the black card to my gym and it lets me take people for free. I was just thinking about it today. I cant believe you are coming! I am starting to let myself get excited. I was a little careful about it because I know that things come up sometimes and you know you might not have been able to come. but I am offically looking forward to it full speed ahead now! What is the offical day and time? Or didnt you say you are not quite sure yet! I dont know but I want to know!

YIPEE....

A bit of good news but could be bad for my Heather....She has this job at a restaurant but it is seasonal and it closes in Sept or Oct. At that time she will not have a job and will need to wait for the season again to start in like.....April ish. So I am going to ask her if she will have gab...Full or almost full time....Like M to T from 10 to 3. Then I will come home and finish my day at home. Also My day on friday can be done at home.

So my week would look like this

M-T

7:30 to 8:30 work at home....paperwork emails etc.
8:30 drop bird at school on my way to first kid....
9 to 11 first kid
11:15 to 1:15 second kid
1:30 to 2:30 third kid
driving time....
3 get bird and go home...

With this schedule I can have a case load of 20 hours of direct service and then the other stuff can be done on Friday....When you look at it like this is doesnt look all that bad does it? Gab will still have me every afternoon and all day on Friday. I can work while she naps and at night to compromise. It doesnt matter what time I work when I work from home! I CAN DO IT, I wont have time to eat or pee but I can do it.

Anyway....Gotta go gab is up what esle is new...

LOVE YA

Crystal