Monday, August 10, 2009

Down 4 and 19 to go

Crystal,

First sorry I didn't get on here last night, I was really busy with getting things settled and washing clothes and stuff like that. I also did not get to watch True Blood like I wanted. I ended up going to bed just after 9 so I could get up and work today.

I am glad that you are doing better with your choices of food during the day and am estatic that you are not snacking at night. I think that is going to help you a lot. I have been doing great! I only eat 1/2 of all my servings and I drink like 60 plus ounces of water a day. I got on the scale this morning and down to 214 I was. So I think that this is working. I don't really care for the side effects of the pills, like dry mouth and a little more rapid heartbeat than I am used to, but I will deal with it until I can get these 30 pounds off. The only thing that I am not doing and am supposed to be is working out. To be honest I am scared because my heartrate is already elevated, I am afraid of pushing too hard.

I am sorry that you ran into John's niece and that it made you feel like you did. But, trust me, I get the same feelings. I understand completely that you are dedicated to your kids, as am I, and that you would like to go and have a day out, and you deserve it. Gab and Darren have you ALL the time, and in the midst of being a mother, I think you have lost a piece of yourself. Once a month you should gather up the girls and go do something. Maybe a movie and coffee, or facials and lunch. Gab has to get used to mom having just one or two days for herself. Crys, trust me, when I was 14 and my mom started going out again, I was so angry and I would throw all sorts of fits and would tell her I hated her because for all those years my mom never went anywhere or did anything, I was always with her, and I don't want you to go through that. The kids need to understand that as much as you are their mom you are also an individual who needs that alone time. Besides, it would allow them to be independant of mom and teach them what capable individuals they are.

I too am conflicted because I am so excited to come see you, only 19 days, yet I stood by the car on Saturday night when Jeff dropped me off at my moms and took the baby with him so I could have a night of solid sleep, and I felt so sad, I felt like I was abandoning him. So, can you imagine what I am going to be like when I'm with you! You're going to definitely meet the basketcase! I know there is an option to bring him, but I really don't think that would be such a good idea. I just don't think that I could handle the stroller, the carseat, and him with layovers, not to mention that wouldn't be fair for him to be in the carseat like 8 hours. So, I am going to have to conquer my guilt and anxiety and just do it. Jeff and I have decided that we would Skype while I am there so he could see me and I can see him.

You know, the whole thing with your neighbor, that is just crap. She complains about the kids respecting her area and acting like they do, but yet she lets her tomato plants grow wild all over the place. And I was think that maybe she picked the green tomatoes because she likes "Fried Green Tomatoes". I hope that you were able to get the sandbox as well as set up the slide! I think that Gab will have a blast. Just be careful, and I probably don't have to tell you this, but sandboxes tend to get round and ring worms.

I am debating which flight I am going to take, but many of the cheapest ones are an overnight flight, so I would arrive in Newark, NJ on Saturday at like 5:55 am. But, I don't know yet if that is the one I am going to take. I will go to church with you, I don't mind, I have been to a couple of Catholic masses, and although I am not 100% comfortable with them, I owe it to myself as well as God. About the facials and the spa, girl I already had that in my plan, and you having the gift certficate makes it that much better! If you don't mind me prying how much is the gift certificate for? I am wondering so I can start looking at packages and figure out which one we could do. Also, I am willing to go to school and pt with you! I think it would be a blast. The closer the days draw, the more excited I get. But also, a part of me is very anxious. One because of the flight, man that really scares me, and two because I am going to be gone from the kids for so long. The longest I have ever been away is 3 days. But, they are going to be ok. Jeff is going to be ok. My doc said that I could take up to .5 of the Alprazolam so I at least have that in my hand, she said that I should start off with 1 and if that doesn't do it, then I can take 2. I asked her at what point I would be loopy and not able to function and she said that anything past 2. She actually said that I could take up to 1mg if I just wanted to be knocked out for about 24 hours! We had a good laugh about that!

So, this weekend did not turn out the way I wanted at all. I THOUGHT the babysitter took care of her lice problem that she had, and I was wrong. Jeff was washing Jadon's hair before we were going to take him in for a hair cut and Jadon started itching really bad and crying that his head was itchy, and so Jeff looked and voila, there all them nasty little boogers were. So, Jeff dropped what he was doing, ran to Wal-Mart and got all the stuff we needed to treat them and the furniture. That is what I spent a good portion of the night doing is cleaning their beds and spraying them down with the lice furniture spray. I don't know how much the babysitter has gotten clean in her house, but I am afraid that we are going to be caught in a revolving door because she doesn't get all of the eggs and stuff. I know that my house is taken care of. The only place left for me to spray is Autumn's mattress. Other than that everything was cleaned. Other than that we did really well on the school shopping. We got all three kids their school supplies for like $95. The only thing I have to do tomorrow before work is go get them their shoes. Then I believe that with my check we will get their clothes out of layaway.

Okay girlie, here is my schedule for the rest of the week....

Tuesday: 2-midnight
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Off
Friday- 8-5
Saturday 6a-8p

So as you can see the only real time we would be able to get to talk is Wednesday or Thursday, so I am hoping your afternoon schedules are clear! If none the less we can "talk" here.

I love ya girlie!

Jenn