Thursday, August 13, 2009

hey girl. This is my first post from my new computer! There are a few things that I dont like about this one already! DArn. It is heavy compared to my other one. not bigger but heavier for sure. I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing. The other thing that I dont like all that much is that when you type the keys make more noise and I like to be quite as to not wake up the sleeping angel that is an inch from the keyboard. Anyway at least having two computers in the house will really come in handy for my college class because I will never have to worry that john would try to steal my computer when I need to do school work. Hah! That is a good thing. This computer is brand new and the guy at work said that it was a good one with alot of memory maybe that is why it is so darn heavy. WHo knows.

Anyways. I am watching tv as usual just junk.

I ate ok today not great. Yesterday I ate like crap sorry if I did not tell you about it. But I did. WHat esle.

I dont have a ton to say tonight here besides for come to CT! Cant wait!

Okay I am going to go to bed!

Crystal